You no longer have to search the world for each countries best dessert … here’s where you can get your hands on a few of them in our very own Mumbai 🙂 Go on live a lil and entice that sweet tooth, don’t forget to invite me along or save me a tiny piece 🙂
- Turkish delight – @ Istanbul trukish dessert – Oshiwara, Andheri
- Swiss chocolates – @ Choc-o-Bloc – Warden road
- Lebanese sweets – @ Reshma choksi – Malabar hill & @ Savory – Doongarsi road
- Parsi mithai – @ Arnavaz Gandhi – Mumbai central & @ Mummy’s yummies – Thakurdwar
- Italian confectionery – @ Daniela Patel Andheri (w) , also famous for their traditional tiramisu & @ Pastels – ML Dhanukar marg
- Belgian Chocolates – @ Chocossieur – Worli & @ Napoleon Chocolatier – Peddar road , also famous for their Lychee cream ganache & @ Leonidas – Kemps corner
- Japanese Cheese cake – @ Bread Talk – Inorbit mall Malad (w)
- Patchi chocolates – @ Patchi – Worli
- Mississippi Mud pie – @ RD bakers – Dadar (e)
- Cheese Flan n Chocolate flan – @ Sherna Barucha – Colaba
- Strawberry shortcake – @ Sleight of hand – Fort and Tardeo
- Danish Doughnuts – @ Trident – Bandra Kurla Complex
- New York Cheesecake – @ Sante – Bandra (w)
- Ribbon Cookies and Biscotti @ Obsession – Colaba
- French chocolate – @ Cafe Basilico Bistro & Deli – Bandra (w) , also famous for their Diet Baked Blueberry and Bitter Chocolate Brownie .
- Liqueur Truffles – @ Chocossieur – Worli & @ Chocolatier – Churchgate
- Dutch Truffle – @ Cloud 9 fine chocolates – Bandra (w) & Dark Wonders –Mumbai
- Godiva choc triple layer cake – @ Exottique – Bandra (w)
- Hawaiin torte – @ Gary’s – Mazgaon , also famous for their Litchi gateaux
- Danish Pastries – @ Gaylords – Churchgate , also famous for their German Oreo cake
- Kiwi cheesecake – @ The Gourmet Shop – Vile Parle (e)
- Brazilian Mocha – @ Kirith’s Patisserie – Mazgaon
Vegan cakes – @ Not Just Desserts – Wadala (w)
Lactose intolerant desserts – @ Kavita Gidwani – Colaba
3 thoughts on “Exotic & Sinful Mumbai”
All this post shows is that we in Borivali have to travel exceptionally far for a treat. it’s posts like these that make me glad I’m moving to Kuwait
You Seem to be lucky enough to atleast know (and hopefully tasted all of these ) . I believe i am on the other side of the spectrum, as this is the first time i came to know of so many options. Till now i used to feel that “Foreign” sweets are only available at Hypercity (Malad) and Godrej-Bandra Bandstand..
So stupid of me….
Mouth watering!That’s a hell lot of information and yes it looks like the whole world of desserts reside in Mumbai!