Peanut Butter Muffins are an unexpected sweet treat that can be enjoyed any time! Delicious peanut butter is is beaten into a simple muffin mixture to create a sweet, delicious and surprising treat that can make a wonderful breakfast or satisfying snack. Peanut Butter lovers will be thrilled at the sweet muffins, so make a batch and watch how fast they disappear!
2 medium eggs, beaten
2 cups of sifted flour
1 cup of milk
½ cup of peanut butter
¼ cup of sugar
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
3 teaspoons of baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffin pan, and set aside.
2. In large bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. Slowly add peanut butter, and mix thoroughly.
4. In small bowl combine eggs, milk, and butter, and add to flour mixture until just combined but still lumpy.
5. Bake for 25 minutes until browned, and until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
6. Cool, and remove from muffin tins.