- I’m scared of dogs and would rather run towards a street with ongoing traffic than come in close contact with a dog
- I’m obsessive compulsive about the following things before bed – I need to wash my feet and make sure every latch in the house is done and bolted (includes doors, wardrobes and cabinets)
- I currently own 55 pairs of shoes and still counting
- If I’m trying to recollect a person’s name, a word or from where I know someone I won’t rest and will rack my brains until I get it
- I find even the toughest sudoku’s unchallenging
- I don’t like things, or conversations half done. for eg: – my eggs and if someone says there’s something I have to tell u but later, I make it my aim to get it out there and then.
- I hate it when people chew loudly while eating, the sound kills me slowly and is the most sickening sound on earth
- I have yet to watch a horror movie that will scare the hell out of me
- I love Naruto, anime and manga!
10. I got my first poem published at 10 and started writing poetry at 8
11. I watch at least 10 movies a week
12. I live on impulses
13. I’m multi- talented – I can sing, paint, bake and write.. now wouldn’t it be a freak show if I did it all at once?
14. At one point in my life I would read at least 6 books a day (summer holidays back in Mumbai, 5th grade, finished the entire Goosebumps series
15. I have asthma and am allergic to dust, morons and fur.
16. I mostly see the good side of people and if they have a bad side I’m unaware of it until it slaps me in the face.
17. I bake and clean when I’m stressed out.
18. I have issues when I look at white things with tiny black dots on them, it makes me nauseous. (My sister does too) Similar to Trypophobia.
19. I’m a strong feminist.
20. I thought up voluntourism on a much larger scale when I was 15, it’s recently been launched by another woman 😉
21. I can’t make it through the day without the following things :- my iPod, phone, PC , my planner and money.
22. Im single out of choice!
23. I consider myself to be exceptionally lucky.
24. Im very blunt which comes off as rude to most people , but I cant help it even if it gets me in trouble most of the time.
25. I go through this phase almost very often where I get antisocial and withdrawn, and if im avoiding you it’s not because I hate you, it’s coz I enjoy too much of “MY TIME” and like to be left alone to ponder on my thoughts and views or simply slug on my couch with potato chips..